Naturalis London Review
This is the Naturalis London brand review from CBD Scanner. Unfortunately, Naturalis was unable to survive and has now folded. Its website is no longer live, and it is very hard to buy its products online in the UK. We recommend taking a look at some of our favourite alternative brands that offer similar high-quality CBD but at much more reasonable prices! Just hit one of the buttons below to check out the reviews.
If you’d still like to learn about the brand that was Naturalis Lond, scroll down for the now historical lowdown!
Naturalis London is no more! The company – despite receiving significant backing from investors – was unable to follow on from the potential it showed back in 2019. This is a shame, but, given the incredible cost of its products, it’s easy to see why consumers were turned off from the company.
An Introduction To Naturalis London
- Broad and exciting product ranges, featuring staples like CBD oil but also topicals, tea and honey as well.
- High-end feel with gorgeous products that go some way to matching the high price point.
- Claim to double test every batch to meet pharmaceutical standards.
- Unfortunate that Certificates of Analysis are not provided.
- Broad-spectrum products.
Naturalis London is a newly emerged UK-based company harvesting the power of nature into premium CBD products. The company’s holistic range of 100% natural, organically-grown CBD products is designed to improve wellbeing and elevate quality of life.
Along with standard offerings such as oils and capsules, Naturalis make premium natural cosmetics and mouth-watering treats, such as CBD Milk Chocolate, Organic Hemp Tea and Raw Honey Canola.
The company’s high-grade CBD oil is blended with selected botanicals to nourish vitality, improve quality of sleep and clarity of mind.
Naturalis holds products to pharmaceutical-grade standards and double-tests every batch to ensure potency and purity. However, it is worth mentioning that these tests are not made available online.
Naturalis is also committed to ethical and environmentally practices, which is evident in its vegan-friendly product range and largely compostable packages.
- CBD Oil – Broad-spectrum CBD blended with MCT oil in a variety of strengths ranging between 250mg and 10,000mg, which is the most potent oil found in the UK.
- CBD Droplets – Water-soluble full-spectrum CBD blended with MCT oil to enjoy with any drink. This 500mg oil is rich in cannabinoids and terpenes and free of THC so you can reap the full benefits of the plant, any time of the day.
- Organic CBG Oil – Naturalis is the first in the UK to introduce 5% CBG Oil, due to its typically low concentration in cannabis plants. Promising studies of CBG indicate of various potential health benefits of this ‘parent cannabinoid’. This product is one of the few on the market to let you experience the full gains.
- CBD Post-Workout Oil – Broad-spectrum CBD oil blended with essential oils that are known to aid recovery and relieve muscle and joint pain. It comes in the form of spray, which is easy to apply on your skin and quick to provide comfort precisely where needed.
CBD Milk Chocolate
This milk chocolate infused with broad-spectrum CBD is a delicious treat filled with natural antioxidants. You can have it as a light snack, or use it in a recipe to indulge in a homemade CBD dessert.
Organic Hemp Tea
These teas are made of whole hemp flower and synergistic botanicals to pour the power of nature in your cuppa. The range contains four different blends – Cleanse, Relax, Refresh, and Intensi-tea, whch support overall wellness and bring in calmness to your evenings or aromatic boosts to your days.
Naturalis’ Raw Honey Canola and Raw Honey Canola with Cinnamon are both infused with organic broad-spectrum CBD to add a sweet honey buzz to your day.
CBD Morning Capsules
These capsules are designed for a morning boost with 10mg of broad-spectrum CBD per capsule. They have a slower release than oils and tinctures, which makes them ideal for a prolonged effect throughout the day. The capsules are also infused with magnesium that helps aid post-workout muscle care.
Naturalis CBD Cosmetics contain essential oils and other natural ingredients known for their various benefits. Three of the products – Nu Feel, Nu Skin, and Nu Lips all contain organic CBD oil and aid respectively sore joints and muscles, skin and lips moisturisation. Their Revitalise Cream is labelled as clinically proven to reduce dryness and inflammation.
Look and Feel
The product packaging, labelling, and near enough everything about the brand screams high-end. On face value, Naturalis London is perhaps the most professional looking brand out there in the UK CBD industry.
The classy design and soft colours really try and promote Naturalis as a premium wellness brand, and not least because the cost of its products are just that — premium.
Naturalis certainly offers some of the most delicious natural CBD products available to buy in the UK today. The CBD Milk Chocolate, Organic Hemp Teas and Raw Honey Canola are a tasty way to boost your day with high-grade CBD.
Naturalis Oils come in the forms of pipette bottles, sprays and droplets, for an effortless delivery tailored to your needs. All products come in simple, elegant, yet durable packages. Whenever possible, Naturalis packages are compostable for a convenient, guilt-free disposal.
Naturalis’s CBD Oils, Capsules and Honey products are comparable and often significantly cheaper than similar products on the market.
On the other hand, the company’s CBD Creams, Oils, Milk Chocolate and Organic Hemp Tea are higher-priced than competing products, and are some of the most expensive products you will see in their respective sectors.
Naturalis London’s CBD
Naturalis London offer some of the finest natural CBD products. They use broad and full-spectrum extracts of organic CBD to ensure products are packed with all desired cannabinoids and terpenes.
The MCT and hemp seed carrier oils, as well as the synergistic 100% natural ingredients maximise the positive effects of each product.
In addition, the CO2 extraction method used for some products is the most efficient method to ensure purity and potency.
What Do Naturalis’s Test Results Show?
Naturalis London claim to double-test each and every one of its product batches to meet pharmaceutical-grade standards.
However, certificates of analysis are nowhere to be found on the company website or anywhere on the web for that matter.
Considering how expensive Naturalis’s product offering is, this is really something that the company should address. The expectation of CBD manufacturers openly providing lab results is fast becoming an industry standard and, we’ve found, is one of the most important factors for customers looking to purchase CBD.
What’s The Verdict?
Naturalis London is emerging as an outstanding CBD company with superior products and ethical practices.
Its range of 100% natural, high-quality products all contain full- or broad-spectrum organic CBD to create an entourage effect of natural goodness for your body.
Naturalis’s pioneering products, such as the company’s Organic CBG Oil and 10,000mg CBD Oil, put them a step ahead of the competition, while the company’s enticing range of edibles makes Naturalis a preferred choice for delicious CBD goodies.
Overall, Naturalis London’s commitment to the strictest quality standards and environmentally friendly practices results in the production of some of the finest natural CBD products on the market, providing you’re willing to meet the high-end price point.
However, the lack of transparency when it comes to certificates of analysis is frustrating. Considering how this is a number one priority for many customers, it seems strange that the company has not released any such information. We don’t doubt they exist, Naturalis just needs to release them to the public.
Until then, if you want to try any of Naturalis’s exciting products, you’re just going to have to trust them.
- Brand – Naturalis London
- Spectrum Types – Broad and Full-Spectrum
- Carrier Oil – MCT oil, Hemp oil
- Product Range – Oils, Chocolate, Organic Hemp Teas, Sprays, Capsules, Cosmetics, and Honey
- Lab Testing Facility and Available Certification – Each batch of products is double-tested in their own facilities.
- Manufacture – The organic hemp is sourced from worldwide agricultural sites, such as Colorado for CBD and Austria for CBG, using natural harvesting methods and CO2 extraction method for the CBG.
- Returns Policy – 14 working days
- Shipping – Globally