- International CBD company with universal appeal.
- Holds highest standards of manufacturing and highly trustworthy.
- Produces all its own hemp and employs a cradle-to-grave business model.
- Wide range of products available from oils to chewing gum to creams.
- Raw and decarboxylated (heated) products available.
An Introduction to Endoca
Endoca are one of the first truly international CBD brands with online sales across the globe, including North America, India, Japan, and Europe.
The company claims to provide the “best CBD price on the market.” Endcoa says that three important facts prove this point:
- Endoca provides a higher % of CBD per ml meaning Endoca products are highly concentrated.
- These higher concentrations provide the user with more value as these higher concentrations last longer.
- Other brands have higher CBD prices per milligram, with Endoca averaging 9 US cents per mg.
Now, it seems to us that these three points are in fact saying just one thing. We put more CBD in our products for less money.
While this may or may not be true, there are also other factors consider aside from just CBD concentration.
In this review, we will be putting these claims to the test and finding out why Endoca have been so successful internationally, and whether the owners can put their product where their mouths are.
Without further ado, let’s get into it.
Endoca CBD oils come in two separate strength categories, medium and strong:
- Raw CBD Oil 30mg CBD+CBDa / ml – a broad-spectrum CBD left in its pure plant extract form, with most of the naturally occurring plant compounds, including various cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids, left in. The difference between the raw and the regular oil is that the raw CBD extract is not heated. This means that the precursor to CBD, CBDa, is not changed into CBD, leaving more of a mixture of both compounds.
- CBD Oil 30mg CBD / ml – a decarboxylated CBD product that uses the same hemp extract as the Raw CBD Oil but has undergone a heating process to make CBD the more dominant compound, converting CBD’s precursor CBDa into CBD. When this heating stage is performed at low enough temperatures, as Endoca does, this retains some of the trace elements of other cannabinoids thought to contribute to the Entourage Effect, effectively increasing the effectiveness of the product.
Endoca CBD Oil 3%
This is a really popular product so it may not need a big introduction but for those that are yet to come ...
- Raw CBD Oil 150mg CBD+CBDa / ml – The same as the medium-strength raw extract but with five time the amount of cannabinoids, making this product far more concentrated and potent.
- CBD Oil 150mg CBD / ml – Again, the same as the 30mg/ml CBD oil but with 5 times the amount of CBD in the same amount of liquid – a total of 1500mg per bottle.
Endoca CBD Oil 15%
Endoca CBD Oils are a few steps ahead of most other oils on the market. The Hemp Oils contain 1500mg of organic ...
If you’re still unsure of the difference between the two types of CBD, take a look at this helpful video as provided by Endoca. Remember, the standard oil is a decarboxylated CBD product and the raw is… well, a raw one.
Endoca’s CBD capsules come in the exact same categories of the CBD oils, raw and standard medium-strength and raw and standard high-strength but without the carrier oil hemp-seed. The capsules come in either 50mg CBD per capsule or 10mg.
Endoca has three separate offerings in its CBD Cream range:
- CBD Cream (300 or 1,500mg of CBD) – intended to be used all over your body, which is why it comes in the biggest container of the three at 100ml. Available in 300mg or 1,500mg of CBD which is combined with shea butter, coco butter and coconut oil. Endoca use food grade ingredients in its cream which they claim means you could even eat it if you wanted! We don’t recommend this though 😊
- CBD Salve with 750mg CBD – Specifically designed to be used on aching muscles and joints, as well as relieve irritated and dry broken skin. In addition to CBD, the salve is packed full of a whole host of organic skin-friendly ingredients: Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon), Peel Oil, Citral, Vanilla and Vitamin E, and comes in a 30ml container.
- 20mg CBD Balm – A 4.25g lip balm containing 20mg of CBD. This handy balm also includes Organic Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Vanilla extract, Limonene and Honey, making it a soothing option for sore lips and other painful areas of your face.
CBD Chewing Gum
Possibly the most unique product in the whole Endoca range, the Endoca CBD chewing gum contains 15mg of CBD in each piece, which is actually quite a significant amount, and is 100% biodegradable. Pretty amazing, right?
Suppositories aren’t often the most popular method of taking anything, let alone CBD, but you can’t argue with results and suppositories offer an effective method of taking CBD with high absorption rates. Each suppository contains 50mg of broad-spectrum CBD and there are 10 in each box.
Endoca CBD Suppositories
It is fair to say that suppositories may not be the go-to method of consuming CBD, for obvious reasons. However, CBD suppositories ...
Look and Feel
It has to be said, it’s not difficult to see why Endoca has such universal appeal.
With some of the most professional CBD branding out there, Endoca has so much excellent content going to great lengths to demonstrate the quality of its CBD production process and educate its customers to finding the product that’s right for them.
You’ve probably noticed the videos littered throughout this article, and there are many more of them on the web. It just goes to show how committed the company are to connecting with its customers and making sure they understand the products that they are purchasing.
This must give people confidence that Endoca is a brand they can trust.
Endoca prefers to use all-natural ingredients in its products, and each product is packed full of natural terpenes, providing a unique flavour to its oils.
However, there is no choice whatsoever as Endoca obviously believes that the effect CBD can have is far more important to most customers than what it tastes like.
Having said this, if flavour is something which is important to you, you may find yourself stuck if you don’t like Endoca’s standard offering.
The Endoca chewing gum is no different and is flavoured with natural ingredients too: peppermint, mint essential oils and Xylitol, a natural sweetener found in birch trees,
Endoca is a unique CBD company in that it takes its CBD from cradle to grave, producing its own hemp in Northern Europe, harking back to the company’s Danish roots, and then utilising a cold manufacturing process to, they claim, “reproduce a similar chemical composition in our oils to that which is found in the original hemp plant.”
This process is known as CO2 extraction, the gold standard for producing hemp extract, which is then converted into CBD products. In some cases, like Endoca’s CBD capsules, this hemp extract is the final product.
What Do Endoca’s Test Results Show?
Endoca are one of the most transparent CBD companies around when it comes to product and batch testing, just take a look at Endoca’s quality report, providing certificates of analysis for dozens of batches across every one of its products.
It may seem strange at first that all of Endoca’s products aside from the creams and chewing gum are bundled into the same reporting category, but that’s because these products all use the exact same hemp extract.
Following this, the products go their own separate ways, either being left in their raw form, subjected to heat, or being combined with other ingredients like hemp-seed oil in the case of the CBD oils.
It would be nice to have additional reports for these end products, but this is really nit-picking and would not change the composition of the CBD in most cases anyway. However, having a comparison of the percentage of CBD and CBDa in the decarboxylated versus raw extract would be a welcome addition.
What’s The Verdict?
Endoca makes some bold claims right from the off, but it has to be said that the products the company produces are of the highest quality, right across the board.
When it comes to price per ml of CBD however, even when compared to other broad-spectrum blends like CBD Life’s Hemp Oil drops, there are many competitors that, at this moment in time, beat Endoca on price.
However, as we said at the beginning of this review, there is far more to CBD than just concentration, and if you’re looking for a high-quality brand with excellent products you can trust, Endoca is one we would certainly recommend.
- Brand – Endoca
- Spectrum Types – Broad Spectrum
- Carrier Oil – Hemp oil
- Product Range – Oils, Capsules, Cosmetics, Suppositories, Chewing Gum, Extracts
- Lab Testing Facility and Available Certification – Huge library of batch tests for all products.
- Manufacture – Endoca produces its own hemp, grown in Northern Europe and then manufactured and produced in-house too.
- Returns Policy – 14 working days
- Shipping – Globally
Endoca CBD Chewing Gum
Why not make the most out of your CBD intake while chewing a refreshing peppermint ...from £8.00
Endoca CBD Oil 3%
This is a really popular product so it may not need a big introduction but ...from £24.70
Endoca CBD Suppositories
It is fair to say that suppositories may not be the go-to method of consuming ...from £48.00
Endoca CBD Oil 15%
Endoca CBD Oils are a few steps ahead of most other oils on the market. ...from £119.00